Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Some bunny loves you

Here's a card I made for a very special friend.  I'm sending it to her for Valentine's Day, but also just to let her know how much her friendship means to me.  The little bunny is a free one from Beccy's Place and is called Balloon Bunny.  I think it has the sweetest expression on it's face!



I colored the image with Copic markers.  The image was cut with my Brother Scan n Cut.  This time I lowered the cutting threshold so it cut it out right on the line.  If you compare that with the cats I cut out in yesterday's post, you will see the difference.

The sentiment is computer generated.  I can't remember where the heart banner die is from, but I love it; especially the little stitch marks.

Thankfully, my cold is a little better.  My ribs are really sore from all the coughing I've done, but I can breathe again so I think I'm on the mend!

10 comments:

Stef H said...

this is just darling. never heard of your cutting machine but by the looks of what you've done, i'm impressed!

sorry to hear you're under the weather. i can soooooooo relate to those sore ribs from coughing. praying for a speedy recovery.

hugs :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Holly, your card is so sweet and cute. You have colored your little bunny perfectly and I also love the banner.

*Vicki* said...

What a sweet little bunny here!! I love that added border to your design too!! :) Glad you are on the mend!

Lenoria said...

This is so sweet! I'm glad you are feeling better.

Sara I. said...

Too cute! Love that heart banner!

Linda W. said...

OOOOOOOOh a new machine on the market! Woo hoo! I love that bunny - beautiful card Holly. Sorry I missed your post about being ill - really haven't done a lot of reading (what an apology huh).......but today we go for the setup of my 2nd eye surgery. First one is well healed and I can see so perfect. Just to get thru this one scheduled on Mon. now. Hugs to you, get well!

Becky said...

This is adorable Holly. Such a cute bunny and love that banner.

Tammy said...

Absolutely precious is right! Love your sweet bunny and the background is great! Glad you're on the mend!

Dawn Frost said...

Oh he is adorable! That brother machine sure can cut close, nice!

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness, is this ever so sweet!!