Sunday, February 22, 2015

Three Bears

Hi everyone.  Well, unfortunately I didn't make it to Memphis yesterday to babysit.  Thunderstorms rolled in and when I got on the road the rain was just pouring down too heavy for me to feel comfortable driving.  Little Rock to Memphis is heavily traveled with big rig trucks, so even during the best of weather I am nervous driving.  With the heavy rain, it was hard to see the road and the trucks were throwing up more water as they passed so I decided to turn around and come back home.  We are going to try for next weekend instead.

I have two cards today featuring bears this time.  

 Image - can't remember where this one came from.  Colored with Copic markers and chalk.  I also used gesso and glitter for the snow.

Image - I think this is another freebie from Beccy's Place, but I couldn't locate it to give you the link.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

9 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are very cute and so wonderfully colored.

Lenoria said...

Both cards are very cute, but I am about over the snow but I really like the second one with his big eyes!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Thanks for the inspiration, Holly! So sorry you didn't get to take your trip :-( Hope next week works out better! Hugs...

Tammy said...

Oh no, sorry to hear you weren't able to hold sweet Jacob, but hopefully next weekend will be sunny and dry, glad you didn't chance it! Very smart grandma! Love both of the bear cards, I love both of the bears in the first card eating snow!

Stef H said...

cute card.
smart move... turning back.
mother nature needs new drugs.
all this crazy weather.

stay safe and stay warm! oh wait.. you like winter. ok. i'm happy to send ou some of our cold! please! you do not have to thank me! LOL.

hugs :)

Becky said...

OH HOlly, these are just adorable!

Linda W. said...

Thank you so much for the awesome surprise of this card in my mail box today, Holly! You are so sweet and that card really rocks! Thank you again.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my these bears are so so CUTE!! I love the one with them sticking out their tongues!! :) Glad you stayed safe with this weather! There's always next time! HUGS

bumblebee creations said...

These are both adorable, but the top image is super cute....love how they are both doing the same thing, even seemingly unaware the other is catching snowflakes too!!