Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Two cards - one I like one I hate

I've got a couple of cards to share today with some images I received a while back in an image swap I joined.  This first one is not one I'm happy with.  I didn't color the hair well at all.  In fact, I would have thrown this away except it's going to a young girl who won't care much about the card, but more about the gift certificate to a bookstore that's inside.

The image is from Saturated Canary - but I don't know the name of it because the sender didn't write it down.  The sentiment was from Squigglefly.


This next card is one I had a lot of fun with.  I don't know where this image is from.  I made the sentiment up.  It's going to the girl who cleans my teeth.  She is a big golfing fan.



Here is the inside.  I found the holey sock image by googling coloring book pages.


10 comments:

Simply Shaz said...

Fab cards :) i always seem to find holes in my socks just lateley, hehe x

Tammy said...

Both cards are terrific! Nothing wrong with the first one but the second one is just a hoot! Real smile maker!

Patti J said...

Ha ha ah! Loved your title, AND your sentiment about the socks...just threw a pair away tonight! Both cards are perfect. Thanks for sharing! Hugs...

wannabcre8tive said...

Both of your cards are cute, but the second one really gave me a chuckle. Too cute!

Stef H said...

you are way too hard on yourself. i guess that hasn't changed!

these are both fabulous! being a golfer, i love the 2d one!

we got 2" of snow last night with more coming on sunday. will it ever end? LOL

hugs :)

Linda W. said...

Both are darling - I love your easy sense of humor dear!

*Vicki* said...

I think they're both awesome! I love the coloring on both of them, but I really think the second one has me giggling is all! :)

bumblebee creations said...

I THINK YOU ARE IN THE WRONG LINE OF WORK......YOU SHOULD BE WRITING SENTIMENTS FOR HALLMARK!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The little girl is super sweet, but I just love the golf lady and her big toe!

Faith A said...

You're very hard on yourself, both are great, love the sentiment on the second LOL.