Friday, February 20, 2015

Two Penguins

Hi everyone!  I am so looking forward to this weekend because I'm traveling to my daughter's house to babysit Jacob while they go out to celebrate their anniversary!  It's been about 6 weeks since I've been able to hold him!  I see pictures of him every day, and he has changed so much.  He is a happy baby with a smile for his mama when he wakes up from his naps.  It will be wonderful to see him and hold him!

Well, yesterday I had two snowmen and today I have two penguins!  I don't know where I got the second penguin from.  Both are colored with Copic markers.  I added some puff paint to the hat on the second card.

 Image - freebie from Beccy's Place called Penguin.  Sentiment from Stampin Up.



6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AW! I just LOVE these adorable penguins!! I think that guy holding the star is too cute!! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend!! HUGS

Shawna said...

I LOVE penguins; they are just the cutest things; kind of like new grandbabies.....enjoy your grandma time this weekend!

Patti J said...

These are so sweet, Holly! I can't help but love a cute penguin card, and these sure are cute! Oh my goodness...I'm so jealous! Enjoy that grandbaby! Don't think we will see ous until June and that will be seven months! Thank goodness time flies by so quickly. Hugs...

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love your penguins on parade... Great cards!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

P.S. I had my grandma time last weekend, and it's the best. Lots of hugs, and I taught him to not be afraid of the mean old vacuum! I felt like a hero.

Tammy said...

Ahh, have a wonderful time with Jacob, so glad you're getting to see him! Love both of your cards, penguins are just irresistible!