Thursday, February 19, 2015

Two Snowmen

Hello everyone!  Well, we got enough ice to keep me home for two days.  I got several cards made as well as lots of cleaning and cooking!  Here are two of the cards I made - still working on Christmas cards for next year!

I also played around with my Scan n cut.  My opinion on this machine is not good.  I will probably be putting mine up for sale soon.  I'm so discouraged and disappointed in it.  

 Image - Freebie from Beccy's Place called Snowman With Holly


Image - Freebie from Beccy's Place called Snowman With Ornament

7 comments:

Becky said...

What cute snowmen Holly..

Shawna said...

Wish that had been snow --- for you. Loving all your Chirstmas cards, and love the color scheme.

Linda W. said...

Love your cards Holly. I'm close to getting back into coloring. Only 3 days out from the last surgery and sight is excellent. However welcome to my world with ice (and with snow here). It was 14.6 below zero this am. I'm not going out for awhile! hahahaha!

Tammy said...

Glad you got the snow days you wee wishing for! Love both of your snowmen, you are way ahead on Christmas cards for this year!

*Vicki* said...

Holly, these snowmen are really adorable!! I just love the colors you've used for them and the fun sentiment too! :)

Faith A said...

A fabulous cards, love the background and the fabby snowmen. Wonderful sentiment too.
Sorry your Scan n Cut has proved to be disappointing.

bumblebee creations said...

How super cute!!