Monday, February 23, 2015

Two Tildas


Hi everyone!  I am home from work today because we got a layer of ice last night and presently it is snowing!  It's a beautiful snowfall with big, luscious flakes!  

I have been making cards this morning, and here are two cards I made with some Magnolia Stamp images.  Both are colored with Copic markers and have added touches with glitter and/or white gel pen.  The first one is a birthday card for my stash, and the second one I thought would make a cute "under the weather" type of card.

 Image - Magnolia Stamps  Sentiment - Stampin Up


Image - Magnolia Stamps

7 comments:

Linda W. said...

You know what, I need to get my Tildas and Edwins out and play with them again. Sad how far we drift from rubbeer when we hae 1000s of digis stored on the coputer! These are truly beautiful, Holly, and that red really rocks that card!

Shawna said...

Loves these!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh these are darling Holly!! Your coloring looks fabulous, but you know me...I'm partial to the purple colors! :)

Tammy said...

So glad you are getting extra crafting time, the results are fabulous! Love the under the weather card is my favorite!

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness, I love Tildas....I need to get mine out!!

Faith A said...

I love these, Holly, just goes to show Tilda cards don't have to full of embellishments to look fabulous.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

These are so pretty and your colouring is spot on!
Caroline xxx