Monday, February 9, 2015

Warped valentine

Well, let's blame it on residual anesthesia and pain meds after my tooth extraction.  I made this Valentine for my husband and got the dang heart brads upside down!  I tried to turn them, but it was messing up the paper so I just left them.   


The Valentine Cow is from Eureka Stamps and the sentiment is from my warped brain.  My husband is just as warped though, so he'll love it.

I stayed inside almost all day yesterday blowing my nose and coughing, but in between all of that I got a lot of cards made!  I will be sharing a boatload with you tomorrow!  Today I still have my cold, but thankfully it hasn't worsened.  Have a great day!

9 comments:

Faith A said...

I LOVE your warped sense of humour, just wish I could get mine to act like yours.
This is a fabulous card and I'm afraid I'll have to pinch your sentiment yet again! - sorry.

Stef H said...

ur a hoot!

hugs :)

Lenoria said...

Holly, I love this card and the brads just make it a one of a kind! Everyone would think you planned on putting them on in that way if you didn't tell them otherwise.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is 'udderly' adorable Holly!! Love all of the hearts and the up-side-down heart eyelets look like arrows and I think it all works out nicely! ;) I think he'll love this one! Hope you feel better soon! HUGS

Becky said...

Awesome card Holly. Love the design paper and as always a great quote..

jimlynn said...

Upside down heart brads and all, it's ADORABLE!!! Very, very cute!
Lynn

Tammy said...

Oh goodness, what a hysterically funny sentiment and the cow is just adorable! Great card Holly even with the upside down hearts!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is bovine bliss! My hubby would love it, too!

Dawn Frost said...

Lol fantastic sentiment!