Sunday, March 8, 2015

Easel/Green challenge

Hi everyone!  Here's a card I made for the Paper Ala Mode challenge at the Outlawz.  The challenge is make an easel card and the twist is green.  Green is my tree, which is a free  image I found   at http://rubberstamping.about.com/od/digitalstamps/ss/Tree-Digital-Stamp.htm




I computer generated my sentiment and added a little punched flower with some yellow glitter in the center.

Today is a lazy pj day for me.  I may get a few more cards done before work tomorrow!  Sure am missing that hour we lost!



6 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and such a pretty color combination!

Betty J Schaub said...

Such bright spring-y colors! Love it!

Becky said...

What a fabulous card Holly. Love the bright colors and love that image.

*Vicki* said...

Love the bright colors and fun fold design Holly! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great the way the tree looks like it has texture. Awesome! I would love that hour back, myself! Happy Monday!

Faith A said...

LURVE that tree, a beautiful card.