Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Smoking Kills

Hi everyone.  I've got my favorite kind of card to share with you today - a funny one!  I saw something on the internet about how smoking kills that struck me as so funny and I wanted to make a card with it, so here it is!  I really don't know what's up with my camera - this photo looks fuzzy to me too.  I will have to play around with the settings.





The image was drawn by my daughter Chesney Young.  She has plans to one day open her own shop, so when that happens this fun image will be available to you all.

Okay - I played around with the settings and took another picture - slightly better?




8 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Your card is so very adorable - made me laugh out loud! Love it.

bumblebee creations said...

Oh, I love it......you always have the best sayings!! Make sure you let us all know if a new store opens up!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Not politically correct and I just love it!

Tammy said...

Ha! That's a riot and I love the background paper too!

Becky said...

Chesney did a great job created this image and you did a great job shoe casing it. Great design paper.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is just too cute Holly!! :) I love your background here!!

Faith A said...

Hysterical, typically You! LOVE it, especially more as it's by your daughter, well done to her.

Faith A said...

Hysterical, typically You! LOVE it, especially more as it's by your daughter, well done to her.