Sunday, April 12, 2015

Featured Stamper Challenge, Menu, and my Little Guy

Hi all!  I hope you are enjoying your day.  We have a lovely spring day here - not too hot and not too cold - but the pollen is everywhere!

I found a little time to make this quick card this morning for the featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  If you want to see the card I chose to CASE it can be seen HERE.

My card uses a digital stamp from an Etsy shop called Striped Elephants.  I added the sentiment myself.


The background was embossed with an embossing folder full of birds.  I added a green ribbon and voila!  Another birthday card to add to my stash!

I am in the process of cooking my weekly menu.  This week we are having
hamburgers - fries
sausage, potatoes, mushrooms, and onions
roasted chicken, carrots, green beans
bbq chicken sandwiches, baked beans, corn
tuna salad sandwiches, baked potato
bacon, eggs, biscuits
chicken parmesan, noodles, peas

I have been cooking double of one thing or another each week so that when I go to visit my grandson I don't have to worry about cooking for that weekend.  Next weekend I plan on getting some grandma time in with this sweet little guy


He is growing so fast!  I will share the scrapbook I'm making for him soon!


8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Love the birds on your card Holly!! Your little one is having so much fun there and looks happy!! So sweet! :)

Becky said...

Your birds are so cute Holly, and love the the bird embossing. Great photo of your grand child.

Diane said...

What a fun embossed background and adorable little birds. Super cute picture he sure looks like he is having a good time.

Hugs diane

Betty J Schaub said...

Cute birdie card Holly. And your grandson is adorable! Enjoy your time with him. They grow up too fast. Mine us 11 now. I only get to see him about once every 3 months if I'm lucky.

Linda W. said...

Darling bird idea Holly - I have to try that!!! And your little sweetie -- I'll help you out any day! It's fun being grandma, isn't it!

Lenoria said...

Cute card! Thank you for posting your menu plan, I want to be organized enough to plan things out but it doesn't ever happen! Your little man is so cute, and growing so fast!! His dimples are so cute and such kissable little cheeks. I hope you get to spend time with him soon and spoil him just a little.

Faith A said...

How quickly time passes, he has grown so quickly. What a handsome lad.

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness, dont they just grow up way too fast?!!! He is a adorable...cant wait to see your scrapbook!