Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pretty In Pink

Hi everyone!  Well, I am excited to announce to you that I have been asked to join the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode design team and today is the first challenge with me on the team!  Being on a design team will force me to get back into blogging and creating more regularly.

The them this week is Pretty In Pink, and it's being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.  They are offering an awesome prize of a $21.00 gift certificate to their store!

For my card, I used the ever fun Stella.  This one is called Stella Magical Substance.  I paper pieced the big cup and colored with Copic markers.  I love the sentiment that comes with this image.


I hope you will come and play with us!

9 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the morning laugh, love the sentiment and adorable design.

Hugs Diane

Becky said...

Hi Holly;
Good to hear from you . Fabulous card and ooooo so true.. Coffee.:)

debbie said...

Welcome to Oulawz Paper ala Mode Holly.. so glad you joined us and love your card...
great job on the post

Shawna said...

Congrats Holly! They've got a gem on the team now. I love your card and that sentiment just about says it all, doesn't it? LOL

Maire Gamber said...

What a super cute card Holly. I am one of your new followers :D
Hugs, Marie

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute card and congrats on being on the Outlawz team.

Faith A said...

LURVE the pink and of course the image and sentiment

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my goodness that's how I feel in the morning too! Great card and colouring!

bumblebee creations said...

Oh, how fun Holly!! Congrats, and love the card!!