Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Floral Birthday Card

I saw a card on Pinterest the other day, and I really liked how she dotted the flowers she used, so I made this quick card and used a white gel pen to dot my flowers.  The flowers were cut out of red card stock and I used a black marker to make the centers.  Black brads or glitter would be pretty too.



The leaves are a stamp from some Stampin Up set I had, and the sentiment is computer generated.  I popped the flowers up a bit with a glue dot.  I like the way it turned out!


7 comments:

Shawnahttp://morepaperkissesandinkywishes.blogspot.com said...

CUTE!!!! I haven't been in the Sun Room Studio in a very long time. This cutie card may just get me back in there....

Shawnahttp://morepaperkissesandinkywishes.blogspot.com said...

CUTE!!!! I haven't been in the Sun Room Studio in a very long time. This cutie card may just get me back in there....

Lenoria said...

Holly, this is a very cute card!

Linda W. said...

I love it too Holly! I especially like that leaf stamp! Gorgeous!

bumblebee creations said...

Love this, Holly !

Faith A said...

Love those dots, so simple yet they are very effective, a lovely card.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The flowers look awesome popped over the soft leaves. Very pretty.