Saturday, May 30, 2015

Flower Power

Hi everyone!  Today's Paper Ala Mode challenge is Flower Power!  Just use flowers on your project! Our sponsor is Beccy's Place.   Beccy is so talented and so generous - she has so many wonderful freebies that she gives away.  In fact, the flowers on my card are one of her freebies called Sunflower/Gerbera.




I printed three of the flowers onto kraft card stock and used colored pencils to color them.  I used white with a little touch of blue.  The sentiment is computer generated.  For some reason I always love to use twine with kraft, so I punched a couple of holes on either end, finished them off with some blue eyelets, and strung some twine though.  This was all mounted onto a light blue card.

I hope you'll play with us.  Your flowers don't have to be in the image, it can also be adding punched flowers, rolled card stock flowers, fabric flowers...whatever!

3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

What a beautiful card, Holly!!! How are the pups?

nwilliams6 said...

I love kraft too. Great card - miss you! Hugz

Faith A said...

How lovely, I wouldn't have thought of using pencils on Kraft, but it looks so effective.