Saturday, May 2, 2015

How about a Paper Ala Mode challenge for Mother's Day?

Hi everyone!  I'm filling in for someone at the Paper Ala Mode challenge today.  The challenge is Mother's Day and our generous sponsor is Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I chose this adorable Gritty Giraffe to make a happy first mother's day card for my daughter.

The giraffe is extra special for her and her husband because they had a sweet little baby onesie that was covered in giraffes that they both really loved.  I know she will love this card.


I colored the image with Copic markers and computer generated the sentiment.  I think it turned out really cute.  I hope you'll play along with us!  Here's the link - Paper Ala Mode

6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Awe....so cute!!! What an adorable image.

Faith A said...

Aw! love love love it, so very cute and I can see why they loved it. Lovely colours too.

Linda W. said...

This is so adorable - Rhonda is so right!!! I love the way the giraffe looks so curious at us and that green just makes it pop. One of my very favorite color shades! You are going to have a happy Mom's Day too Holly!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just adorable. I love the sweet colors and your layout.

Lenoria said...

This is such a cute card!

*Vicki* said...

Holly this is such an adorable card!! I love the colors and fun image! :)