Monday, May 4, 2015

Not the Polka, but Polka Dots!

Hi everyone!  Today I am happy to announce that I am the guest designer for the Greetings Challenge at the Outlawz!  Their challenge this week is a fun one - Polka Dots!  Who doesn't love polka dots?
Their sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and I used this simply adorable Ladybug Hello for my card.  I made an easel card!



I added some glitter to the butterfly and a little crystal effects to the ladybug.  The inside of the card has lots of dots made with a circle punch, and a little red flower to hold the easel up.  Since this image has the greeting built right in, it makes for a quick and easy card!  I hope you will play with us too!


8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is one adorable little easel card, Holly!

*Vicki* said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Holly!! This lady bug is really adorable and a perfect design for the polka dots!! I love this! :)

http://morepaperkissesandinkywishes.blogspot.com said...

I am seeing spots before my eyes! Cute card Holly!

Faith A said...

Congratulations on your GDT, well deserved. LOVE love your interpretation of the theme. It's perfect.

Becky said...

This is so cute! Happy Mothers Day :)

Dawn Frost said...

I love Bugaboos Ladybug's they're sooo cute! Great circle easel card nice layout!

Linda W. said...

Beautiful card and layout! You always have wonderful ideas Holly. I'm taking time to wish you Happy Mother's Day! I believe Happy Grandparents Day is in September - this will be a great year for you dear! Much love!

bumblebee creations said...

Super fun card, Holly!!