Sunday, May 10, 2015

Two cards to share

Hi everyone and happy Mother's Day!  We've had a stormy, rainy weekend so far but I'm not complaining.  It beats a lot of hot sunshine in my opinion!

I thought I would share two random cards with you.  The first one was made for a challenge I joined where the theme was kissing.  I computer generated the sentiment.  I used some platinum embossing powder on the necklace, but it didn't turn out like I had envisioned.




The second card was one I made for a swap I joined where the theme was flowers.  The sentiment came with the image.




3 comments:

Becky said...

These are so cute. Great sentiment on that first one.

bumblebee creations said...

Wow, you have been busy!loving these cards too!!

Faith A said...

LOVE LOVE the first one and it's fun sentiment. The second is so gentle and very pretty, love the colours.