Saturday, June 13, 2015

Shadow Boxes at the Outlawz & Scrapbook time!

Hi everyone!  Today at the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode challenge we are making shadow boxes or Father's Day masculine cards.  I chose this adorable Umbrella Mouse from our sponsor Bugaboo and made a shadowbox and I added the twist of Father's Day by adding a sentiment to the cloud.



I have the image popped up on the back with some foam dots.  The sky was chalked, and I cut the cloud out of felt and chalked the edges of it.  If you look closely you can see how I added rain drops with some crystal lacquer.

Today I completed another page in my grandson's scrapbook.  I thought I'd show you what I have so far so I made a video.  I think I need to get a different kind of scrapbook that doesn't have the plastic page protectors, because I like to add interactive elements and the plastic inhibits the kind of the decorating elements you use too.  I'd love suggestions!  If you can't see the video below, you can just click HERE

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Awesome scrapbook. I love how you added the tabs for the journaling.
Great job.

Linda W. said...

Totally darling scrapbook, Holly! Wow, he's growing, isn't he! Fun to look back. Love your shadowbox too!

Shawnahttp://morepaperkissesandinkywishes.blogspot.com said...

LOVE your baby album! Wonderful features in it Holly.

Diane said...

Totally cute design.

Hugs Diane