Monday, August 24, 2015

Favorites


What a fun weekend I had visiting Jacob.  He is one sweet boy!  I got lots of cuddles and smiles.  


I absolutely hated leaving yesterday.  I will get to see him again in about a month.  He is almost 8 months old, and his upper front teeth are coming in.  He is such a good boy.  

Today I've got some dragonfly cards to share with you.  I made these for a swap I joined where you make two cards using several of your "favorites".  One - this image from Diana Garrison called Dragonfly Garden is one of my all time favorite images.    I colored the images with my favorite medium - Copic markers and colored pencils, and I used my favorite embellishment - glitter.  


Here they are individually:





The weather looks to be great this week!  I hope ya'll have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Faith A said...

What a wonderfully happy photo of you and your Grandson.

Love the colouring of your cards, they are beautiful

Shawna said...

Jacob is ADORABLE! Wow, hard to believe he is 8 months old! So glad you got some grandma time in.
Love the cards, too! Wonderful coloring, as always, and the glitter is perfect on the wings.