Saturday, October 10, 2015

Girl Power at Paper Ala Mode

Hi everyone!  Today's Paper Ala Mode Challenge is all about girls - just make a girly card!  The sponsor is The Stamping Boutique and I chose this ever so girly image Jennifer Latte Bubble Bath.


I used stickles for the soap suds and then added some pearly bubbles.  The sentiment is computer generated.    You need to come play with us and have a chance to win some great prizes!

Next weekend I'm planning on going to see my grandson, so this weekend is going to be spent cleaning house and doing some extra meal cooking.  My menu for the week is

Creole Chicken With Field Peas
Ham, Asparagus, and Wild Rice
Ginger Beef with Mushrooms and Spinach served over noodles  (the recipe actually calls for kale, but I'm subbing with spinach since I have some in the fridge already)
Sliced Turkey Breast with Dressing and Sweet Potato (someone must be thinking Thanksgiving)
Nacho Supreme Casserole
ordering in a supreme salad from our favorite pizza place
Tex Mex Lasagna

The Tex Mex Lasagna, Creole Chicken, and Nacho Supreme Casserole will make enough for me to freeze half to replenish what I take out of the freezer for next week.

Our weather this weekend is just gorgeous and I plan on enjoying it as much as possible in between chores.  I need to because hot weather returns on Monday.  Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Faith A said...

Oh! I did laugh at the sentiment. a fabulous card.

Your menu sounds yummy.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, I love the bubbles and the sentiments.