Saturday, October 3, 2015

Menu for the week and a Christmas card

whew!  I got my cooking for the week done!  This week we are having

hamburgers, baked potato fries
meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas
salmon patties, roasted carrots
ham and cheese grilled in oven with side salad
eggs, sausage, biscuits
thai curry coconut shrimp served over jasmine rice
saucy meatballs, rice, green beans
The Thai curry coconut shrimp is a meal we had from Plated a few weeks ago.  Brock loved it, so I decided to try to re-create it.  The only thing I couldn't find at the grocery store was bamboo rice, so I subbed Jasmine rice instead.

Here is a Christmas card I found time to make too



 I colored the image with some metallic pens and used a large background die of holly leaves.  I REALLY need to make more Christmas cards!  I hope you are all having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Linda W. said...

Absolutely awesome Holly! The meals sounds delish! Have a good week!

*Vicki* said...

OK...so now you've made me hungry!! LOL!! This card is so pretty!! Love the background die paired with the image here!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love this card Holly. Your work is always awesome!
Bonnie Schulte in WI

Faith A said...

This is such a beautiful card and love the shimmer on it too.

Shame I didn't come and comment straight away, perhaps I could have flown out for dinner one night, any night would have been a suitable meal.