Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas at Paper Ala Mode

Hi everyone!  Today the paper ala mode challenge at the Outlawz is Christmas!  Our sponsor is My Besties and they chose the images we were supposed to use.  I chose a cute image that I think would be really great for Valentine's Day as well, but since they chose them I don't know the name of the image

I colored the image with Copic markers and added some puff pain to the trim on her boots and cuffs.  I also used some white gesso for the dots on her petticoat and hat.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I have to admit that I forgot the challenge was Christmas, so this is really more of a "winter time" card that Christmas.

I don't think I shared the card I made for the last Paper Ala Mode challenge which was birthdays.  We were sponsored by The Stamping Boutique and I used Audrey with Cupcake.


Please come play with us!  You can win some great prizes if you do!

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute cards, Holly, I really love the first one in purple and with the pretty snowflake.

Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards, great images too.

bumblebee creations said...

So super cute!!!