Saturday, December 19, 2015

It's Anything Goes at Paper Ala Mode

Hi Everyone!  I have been busy with Christmas stuff, but I did take time for Paper Ala Mode's last challenge of the year - Anything Goes.  This challenge is sponsored by A Day For Daisies.  I encourage you not only to go play in the challenge because of the fabulous prizes you can win, but to at least go see the cards the design team made for this challenge.  They are so wonderful!

I made two cards for the challenge.  The first one is a birthday card called H Is For Happy Birthday.  I love balloons on birthday cards, and I think the little animals on this one are cute and funny.



I made a Christmas card for my 2nd card because this sweet image A Special Gift  just called out to me.  I computer generated the sentiment.


If I'm not back here before Christmas, let me wish you all a truly blessed and joyous Christmas with your families.

4 comments:

Lenoria said...

Holly, this is such a cute card and I hope your Christmas is wonderful!

Daffodil Cards said...

Great birthday card so bright and cheerful and your Christmas is really beautiful.
Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

bumblebee creations said...

I hope you have a most wonderful Christmas Holly!!It is going to be so fun with your Grandson!!

Darcy Schroeder said...

I love your cards, Holly!! Guess What? I'm your 500th follower!! Congrats on reaching that milestone!!
Hugs from your Outlawz teamie!!
Darcy