Sunday, January 31, 2016

Anything Goes With a Twist at Paper Ala Mode

This week's Paper Ala Mode challenge is Anything Goes with a twist.  The twist is to use more than one type of media on your card.   Our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies, and I chose this wonderful Daisy Birdbath image for my card.


I used Copic markers, chalk, and glitter.  I loved the image so much that I made a second card.


I cut an oval out of the front of the card and popped the image up on pop dots behind the front so that it's recessed a little.  Come an play with us!




5 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

Both beautiful cards but so different, love them

Niki said...

Great cards, the shimmery butterflies are lovely.

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card, love the sparkly butterflies and card style. Hugs, Lori m

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the image.

Mary Smith said...

Very nice creation. I just wanted to let you know I did view your envelope making tricks and tips. And I just joined your blog. :)

I hope that you'll come over to my newest blog especially if you like freebies.

http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/

Mary