Friday, January 8, 2016

Paper Ala Mode Valentines/Love

Hi everyone!  The Paper Ala Mode challenge is all about Valentines and Love this week.   Beccy's Place is sponsoring us, and she has some super cute images in this category.   I used Wild Hippo to create this valentine.


I used a heart die for the background and purple glitter on some of the hearts.  The words on the candy heart were done with a pink gel pen.  I think this hippo is adorable.

Come see what everyone else did because there are some seriously wonderful samples there!  Play along with us too - you could win some awesome prizes!

5 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

It's perfect, I love it and the sparkle and of course the happy Hippo

Becky said...

So cute!

Lenoria said...

This is a hoot! Love your card

bumblebee creations said...

Awe, isnt she adorable....with her rosy little cheeks, and mischievous smile!
Love your card as always Holly!!

Julie Curtis said...

Your card is adorable. I'm so glad I get to follow your blog now!