Saturday, January 23, 2016

Things are shaping up at Paper Ala Mode

Hi everyone!  We got such a lovely snowfall on Thursday night, so I had a snow day from work on Friday.  I spent most of it in my craft room making cards.  The temps warmed up enough yesterday to make the roads passable so I was able to get out and get my grocery shopping done today.  Today will be spent in the kitchen!

The challenge at Paper Ala Mode this week is to make a card that is anything different from your normal A2 sized card.  There are some fun shaped cards to see over there!  Our sponsor is Star Stamps, and I used this adorable Goldfish Fishing stamp to create a center step card.


I hope you will come play with us!

2 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! cute cute and beautiful colours too.

Diane said...

What an adorable image, papers and card design.

Hugs Diane