Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Magic Card and my weekly menu

Hi everyone.  I hope your weekend is going well.  I have done all of my cooking for the week today except for what we are having for dinner tonight which I will fix when we are ready to eat.  I will post my menu after I show you this fun birthday card I made.

I love making interactive cards, and one of the first kinds of interactive cards I learned to make was a magic card.  It's called a magic card because the black and white image on the card magically turns to a colored image.

Here is the front of my card

When the ribbon at the top is pulled this is what is seen


This is going to be a birthday card for my boss's wife.  I think she will like it.

Okay, now for my menu

Sunday - Liver and onions with roasted asparagus
Monday - Nana's macaroni soup with ciabatta bread
Tuesday - Lemon chicken thighs with spinach and baked beans
Wednesday - BLT sandwiches with baked potatoes
Thursday - Turkey breast with carrots and mashed potatoes
Friday - Salmon patties with peas and wild rice

I have enough of the macaroni soup to freeze for another time, and the turkey breast was done in the crock pot.  We should have enough of that left over for sandwiches.

3 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

I love magical cards and yours is truly magical, love the cow :) and the sentiment.

Your menu sounds yummy.

Lori m said...

Love it, adorable card and sentiment is just perfect. Wow on the weeks cooking done, that's fantastic, hugs, Lori m

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute. I love it.

Your menu sounds great, too.