Sunday, February 7, 2016

An anniversary card and my weekly menu

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share this anniversary card I made for my daughter and son in law.  I am really happy with how it turned out.


The piece on the side is a die cut that I glued on to the card.  I know it kind of looks like it was embossed.

I did all of my weekly cooking today.  Our menu is
Sunday - Herb crusted salmon filets with wild rice and roasted asparagus
Monday - Bacon cheeseburgers with oven fries
Tuesday - Creamy chicken, mushroom, spinach enchiladas with Spanish rice and sliced avacados
Wednesday - Rosemary pork chops with green beans and macaroni and cheese
Thursday - Tuna fish sandwiches with baked potatoes
Friday - Spaghetti with garlic bread
Saturday - Roasted chicken with carrots and broccoli


5 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Love your gorgeous card, Holly!!!

Shawna said...

What a pretty card! Love this Holly!

Your favorite sister said...

The card really is beautiful but mostly I want you to come and cook for me!

Lenoria said...

This card is beautiful and I love your menu. I'm not your sister, but you are welcome to come cook for me anytime you would like!

Daffodil Cards said...

SO very pretty, love the hint of glitter.