Friday, March 18, 2016

Anything Goes at Paper Ala Mode


Paper Ala Mode's challenge this week is Anything Goes!  The challenge is sponsored by QKR Stampede and Dollar Graphics Depot.    I couldn't pass up this adorable Lounging Moose from QKR Stampede to make a belated birthday card.  QKR Stampede sells their images as both digital and rubber!  





I used distress inks on the card and then spritzed on some water to make the lighter spots.  Then I added dots of tacky glue and used gold leaf flakes.  My image was colored with Copic markers, and then I used a rag in blender solution to get a little texture on the fur.  The moose was then cut out and popped up.  The sentiment is computer generated.

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol absolutely love it. A great late birthday card.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Stef H said...

typical holly card... funny!

happy easter!

hugs :)

Dawn Frost said...

I love that moose he's adorable! I've got to try blending solution on a rag your fur looks fantastic!