Monday, March 7, 2016

weekly menu and a card for book lovers

Hi everyone!  I had a really slow day at work today so I decided to print out an image and color it, but all I had with me was a handful of colored pencils.  I made do and colored a couple of images.  It's been a while since I used pencils to color, and I did find it fun!  I came home and created a card with them.  Here's the first one, and I'll share the other one tomorrow when the embellishments I added have time to dry.


I did my weekly cooking for the week yesterday.  Here is the menu for the week

Spaghetti with garlic bread
Chicken tenders, roasted potatoes and carrots
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, peas
Chili dogs
Chicken cordon bleu, asparagus, wild rice
Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and cinnamon toast
Pork chops, spinach, alfredo noodes

2 comments:

Linda W. said...

Love the card and THE MENU!!! Be right over!

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute card and you did a great job with the pencils.

Shirley