Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cash Candles

Hi everyone!  I hope you didn't get fooled too badly yesterday.  I had fun playing silly tricks on my boss and co-workers.  One little trick didn't get discovered and is still awaiting a certain someone!

I wanted to share this card I made for my boss's daughter who recently turned 15.  I usually give her a gift card to a bookstore because she loves to read, but this year I just gave her cash.  I hate just folding up bills and sticking them in a card - I have to make it a little more fun.


I found a candle flame shape online and just cut them out and colored them and then covered them with glitter.  She loved it.

I'm off to do my grocery shopping for the week.  Here's this week's menu for those who are interested.

Beef & broccoli with rice
Tuna sandwiches and baked potato
Bacon cheeseburgers and oven baked fries
Lemon butter fish with green beans and noodles
Lasagna with garlic bread
Smothered pork chops with mashed potatoes and peas
Steak bites with roasted carrots and spinach

3 comments:

Lori m said...

Awesome card and menu, love the bill folded candle idea, hugs, Lori m

Daffodil Cards said...

What a WONDERFUL way to send money, love the idea of making money into candles with the flame added. A FABULOUS card.

bumblebee creations said...

I love your money candles....How super fun!! I really wish I had your willpower to make myself do the cooking for the whole week on Sundays!!! Would you like to come live here?? Haha!!