Friday, April 29, 2016

Double cards for Paper Ala Mode's anything goes challenge

Hi everyone!  Well, this week's Paper Ala Mode challenge is Anything Goes.  It's especially fun for me because we are being sponsored by two companies that I absolutely love - Eureka Stamps and Diana Garrison (Crooked Little Studio).

My first card was a fun one to make.  It's a center step shaker card!  I always think shaker cards are fun.  The image I used is called Sheep Pair.  I computer generated the sentiment, but Eureka Stamps has a lot of fun sentiments to go with their images.


Here's a closer look at these cute sheep.


The image I used from Diana Garrison is called Dragonfly Garden, but I can no longer find it listed in her store.  It's been one of my favorites since I first ran across her art work.  If you love it as much as I do, I'm sure you can contact her about it through her Etsy store.  I used lots of glitter and sequins on this one!


Come play with us this week and show us what you're working on!

2 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

Giggle giggle with the "ewes" and the sentiment, love the card.
Beautiful colours in your dragonfly card.
Faith
x

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous cards Holly!! Your coloring is always so amazing! Can you believe my granddaughter is one already?? They grow up way too fast!! My daughter did a little photo shoot of her, I posted it on my blog if you want to see the pic!!!