Friday, April 8, 2016

Paper Ala Mode - Case A Card

Hi everyone!  The Paper Ala Mode challenge this week is to CASE a card from someone in the Outlawz gallery.  I have always loved casing cards because it gives me a jumping off point.  We are being sponsored by Star Stampz and I chose this cute Balloons and Ice Cream image.  You can see the card I chose to CASE by clicking HERE.


I made a polished stone background with alcohol inks on Yupo paper and cut the image out.  I added some white dots to the girl's dress and hair bow with a gel pen.  I hope you will come and play with us.  There are a ton of great cards to choose from!

2 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE this bright and fun card, love the transparent balloons - clever.

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous card!! Cant wait to try out the yupo paper!