Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day at Paper Ala Mode

This week's challenge at Paper Ala Mode is Mother's Day.  I am not blessed to have my mother with me any more, but I always make a mother's day card for my best friends mom.  This year I'm wishing her a relaxing birthday with this image from our sponsor Digi Stamps 4 Joy.



Happy Mother's Day to all of you!  I will finally be getting to make my trip to see my daughter and beautiful grandson this weekend.  I have been rained out the last two weekends!

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute card, Holly. Love the sparkly bubbles.

bumblebee creations said...

Love your card Holly! I hope you have a fabulous Happy Mothers Day.....and enjoy you visit this weekend!

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card, love the sparkle on the bubbly and the bubbles.
Faith
x