Saturday, May 21, 2016

Paper Ala Mode is Taking Flight

Hi everyone!  Today's Paper Ala Mode challenge is Take Flight - anything that flies or floats in the air.  Even though it's not my team's week I decided to play along with this dragonfly image.


I colored this with colored pencils and then added some glossy accents to the entire dragonfly.  I also added a little glitter here and there.

I've got my usual busy day of errands to run, but I hope to have some play time in my craft room tomorrow.  Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

This is GORGEOUS, love the glossy accents finish.
Faith
x

seau said...

What a beautiful card, just love the colors you used. TFS.

Lenoria said...

Holly, this is a gorgeous card, I love the gloss and sparkle!

Niki said...

Beautiful card, love the gloss on the wings. Thanks for sharing