Friday, June 17, 2016

All About The Boys at Paper Ala Mode

This week's Paper Ala Mode challenge is to make masculine cards.  We are being sponsored by Eureka Stamps and Crafts 4 Eternity.   Whenever I make masculine cards I always leave them un-embellished.  I don't know why, but I just don't think men (or boys) like that kind of thing.

My first card uses Roddy Robot from Crafts 4 Eternity.   I looked up the binary code for Happy Birthday and printed it in a repeat pattern for my background.  I wanted to add some googly eyes, but I couldn't find the right kind in my stash.  I know I have a whole bag of them here somewhere!


My next card uses Celebrating Dog from Eureka Stamps.   I have the dog on a wobble spring so he moves.  He just looked like he was dancing to me.


Come and play along with us!

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Both cards are really cute. I love the paper you used for the Celebarating Dog. Did you hand cut your images or are you using the Brother cut machine?

Shawna said...

Love them both, but as you probably guessed, the doggie one is my fav. Really a cute image and I adore the background.

Lori m said...

These are adorable, hugs, Lori m

bumblebee creations said...

I love both cards Holly, but it was genious to put that pup on a wobble.....he does look like he is dancing!!! Have a great week!