Friday, June 10, 2016

We are shaking things up at Paper Ala Mode

This week's Paper Ala Mode challenge is to make a shaker card.  I love shaker cards.  They are not only fun to receive, but they are fun to make.  If you've never made one before, please come to join our challenge.  There are three different instructional videos to help you along.  Some of the design team members have never made one before and couldn't believe how easy they are!

We are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps, and I chose to use their Birthday Bird 4.    I made two cards with the same image.  These are both birthday cards for my daughters and they loved them.  My oldest daughter said her son had fun shaking the card too!



I added crystal lacquer to the balloon for a little more shine.  I also want to add that I use foam core board to cut as a backing.  I like how it holds up a little more, especially if the card is being mailed.

I hope you will come play with us this week!

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Adorable, so cute and so pretty, fun shaker card, hugs, Lori m