Saturday, July 16, 2016

Foiling at Paper Ala Mode

Hi everyone.  This week's challenge at Paper Ala Mode is to use some kind of foiling on your card.  It can be as simple as using metallic card stock if you want!  You should definitely check out the cards the design team made - they are gorgeous and used so many different methods of adding foil.  I chose to muse some holographic foil I had along with my minc machine.

I stamped the image and then printed several copies of it with a toner printer.  The minc machine will make the foil stick to the toner.





On this next card, I used the negative piece of foil and used some silver embossing powder on the background.



3 comments:

Lenoria said...

Holly, these are gorgeous, I love the negative one!

Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! what a wonderful selection, love them all.
Faith
x

wannabcre8tive said...

Hollie, I love the foil cards, they are really pretty.