Monday, July 18, 2016

quick and easy card for featured stamper

Hi everyone.  Yesterday I had a full day to play in my craft room, and I had so much fun making lots of cards.  One of the cards I made was for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  The card I chose to CASE can be seen here, and here is the card I made



I used the Zen Dragonfly image from Squigglefly and just blended n some distress inks in a circle mask I created.  Then I stamped a script stamp over it all with weathered wood distress ink.  Really quick and easy to make!

4 comments:

Niki said...

Lovely, I like the simplicity.

Daffodil Cards said...

This is SO VERY effective, love it.
Faith
x

bumblebee creations said...

I have always loved that image!!! I love how u put the sun behind it!!

nwilliams6 said...

Great way to mix this images - actually, it is brilliant! I love the sponged circle and that script font is sooooo cool. Great card, Holly. Makes me want to go make one with that new sailboat image I have. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugz