Friday, August 12, 2016

Anything But A Card

Hi everyone!  This week's Paper Ala Mode challenge is Anything But A Card.  I struggle with anything that isn't a card, but with school starting next week I thought a couple of bookmarks would be cute back to school gifts for a couple of girls I know.

Our sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique and I used Bookworm Abi


I colored the images with Copic markers and then used stencils and distress inks for the background.  I almost laminated them for extra durability, but decided against it.  I hope you'll come play in the challenge with us!

4 comments:

LeslieG said...

What a good idea for a back to school gift!! Great job,I am sure they will love them.

Lori m said...

Oh my gosh just the sweetest bookmarks, hugs, Lori m

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute and colorful bookmarks. Love how you used the stencils on them.

bumblebee creations said...

Great tags Holly! I wish I would of thought of tags!!