Monday, September 19, 2016

Three Little Kittens

Hi everyone.  I know it's been too long since I posted anything.  I have been making cards, just haven't been sharing a lot of them because I've been waiting for the people they are going to to receive them.  The cards I'm sharing today were made for a shaped card swap that I joined.  I actually had some success with my scan n cut cutting the files to make these!  The top photo shows all three sans whiskers.


I finally found the perfect whiskers in an old push broom at work!  I think they turned out cute and then I noticed that the middle kitty has the pink part of his ear glued on wrong!  Oh well, I guess it gives him personality!


5 comments:

Trina said...

Cute!

Bad Kitty said...

ooooo love them all! I want them all!
so cute!
Fiki

McCrafty's Cards said...

Holly these are absolutely adorable
Kevin xx

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute!

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious!!!!! I LOVE kitties! xxD