Friday, September 9, 2016

Water Coloring

Hey everyone.  Okay, I have to tell you right off the bat that I am not happy with my project today.  The Paper Ala Mode challenge this week is water coloring. Our sponsor is Bugaboo, and I picked out this cute Santa's Reindeer tag image.  


I water colored the background and added some little snowflakes and crystals.  I tied it off with a silver  tie.  I am not entirely happy with the whole thing, but it will work as a tag.  

If you have mad water coloring skills, come share your talents  with us.

2 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

I think this is great colouring, far better than I can do with water colouring. Love it as a tag.
Sorry I've been awol!
Faith
x

Lori m said...

I think it's adorable but then I'm a huge fan of your work, sorry I don't make it to commenting more but I do look, hugs, Lori m