Tuesday, November 1, 2016

It's that time of year

Today my co-worker said "It's November first - time for Christmas music!" and she proceeded to play Christmas songs all day on her computer.  After she left for the day I found myself humming a Christmas song!  So, I decided it's time to start sharing the Christmas cards I've been making all year.

This uses a new tree stamp I bought called Snowy Trees (Hero Arts).  I gold embossed it and then stamped the sentiment (Stampin Up) on black and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Lots of shine on this one!

See you tomorrow with another one!

4 comments:

Niki said...

Love it!

Shawna said...

Absolutely love this card! The simple lines of those bare trees just make this so elegant.

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card, hugs, Lori m

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the black and gold. Those colors look so classy.