Monday, January 30, 2017

Sharing Two Swap cards

Hi!  I just wanted to pop in quick to share a couple of cards I made for a swap.  We were supposed to use something we got for Christmas.  I got the stamps and also some Brusho water color pigments which I used to water color the images.  I also got a new little bow die that is used on the 2nd card.  I put some small pieces of foam board inside the bow loops so it wouldn't smash flat when mailing.  

The Brushos are very intense and it takes some practice to get the shade you want.  I's seen some beautiful backgrounds people have made just letting the water spread the pigments around, but so far my backgrounds aren't turning out as pretty!  Anyway, here are the cards.  




3 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

These are beautiful Holly!

Niki said...

Beautiful, love the intense color

Shirley said...

I think the backgrounds look great.