Thursday, April 13, 2017

Here chick, chick, chick

Hi everyone.  The other day I saw a really cute card of a chick that I loved.  I knew there was no way I could cut the hair part of this, so I searched all over for a cut file for it - to no avail.  I decided to make my own with the Brother Scan n cut.  I merged two oval together and then I cut out a grass border to use for the hair.  It worked, but the border was a little funky for hair.  


So I wrote Regina at The Cutting Cafe and told her that I really wanted a file to cut out this cute chick!  She obliged and made up the cutest chick file!  Isn't this just adorable?  You can find the file HERE.  I am having so much fun making up cards with this.


The I made them really small to attach as tags onto Easter baskets I'm making for my boss's kids, and I added some little feathers on top for extra hair.  Don't they just make your little heart melt?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like the first one! Kind of funky and cute!
Sue Stenzel

Daffodil Cards said...

These are ALL wonderful.
Faith
x