Friday, April 28, 2017

Name that Letter

The Paper Ala Mode challenge is up and it's a fun challenge this week.  We are supposed to use something, or more than one thing that begins with the first letter of your name.

I used this Floral Heart from Sheepski Designs and made this card.  My "H" is the heart and the holes at the bottom in the border.  I also have the H in happy!


The I filled in for Debbie.  She chose Jo's Daffodils from Sheepski Designs.  Her "D" is the daffodils of course, but I added diamonds in the embossing and I used distress markers to color it with.


  It's also fun to see if you can find how many things everyone used on their cards!  I hope you'll come play with us!

1 comment:

Daffodil Cards said...

What a GREAT idea and love what you chose to represent the letters, both gorgeous cards.
Faith
x