Sunday, April 16, 2017

This is not for everyone

Hey everyone.  Let me just say that this post is not for everyone.  If poking fun at political things isn't your cup of tea then please forgive me and don't look any further.  I recently found a set of dies that I thought were really cool.  It is a set of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton dies.  I don't think I've ever before seen dies of political figures.  Anyway, I had to snap them up!  

I then made a series of birthday cards to send to my sister leading up to her birthday.  I timed it so she would receive a card a day in this order








Unfortunately, I don't think my sister saw the humor in my cards.  Oh well - maybe I'll send her a Mother's Day card that says "making your mother's day great again", and then a 4th of July card saying "making your 4th of July great again", and then a Halloween card saying "making your Halloween great again"... or maybe not.


3 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

Well I am laughing, I think the idea and the cards are SUPER.
Faith
x

Deonna Bemish said...

So Funny and i love that they made Trump/Clinton dies. How cool is that! lol

Niki said...

Too funny!