I have been slowly working on my Christmas cards. I ended up with three major designs that I made many of, and then a few one offs. I will be sharing over the next few days. First up is what I thought would be a simple design of sponging blues and a little stamping, but the sponging required that I mask or make a template so it ended up more time consuming than I originally thought it would. In any case, I do think the end result is quite lovely.
I used Distress Inks for the sponging. The tree and the sentiment are from Stampin Up sets, and the snowflakes are from various sets. I added a little shimmer to the snow banks and sequins too.